How did the children arrive?
Pictures of types of transport
Ports Look at maps.
Look at website to find experience.
Ask for key search words port, station, map
1.Pupils listen to a testimony then give a presentation
- Why they left their country
- How this person got to his/her destination
- What happened at the destination country when he/she arrived
- Problems encountered e.g. emotions, food
2. Create a maze showing difficulties of getting from A to B Marian Camrass Testimony
3. Newspaper report of the Kinder arrival Testimony
4. Go out and get interviews.
Interview each other about e.g
- 1st day at school.
- Going on bus.
- Learning English (If there are any children who do not have English as their mother tongue, see Dorit Testimony)
Art & drama :-
- Arriving in a strange place
- New experiences.
- First day at school
If you are having difficulty with the downloads, please right-click and select save as on the download link.
We would be very grateful if you could Contact Us if you find any broken links.