News from Gathering The Voices
- Bob MacKenzie Facebook InterviewOn Sunday 26th April, Holocaust survivor Bob MacKenzie participated in a live phonecall interview on Facebook Live with Laura Pasternak, a Holocaust Educational Trust Regional Ambassador for Scotland.
- Food for ThoughtQueens Cross and Glasgow Caledonian University have joined up to host a new series of free talks where people can learn and debate with experts about important subjects in local community venues. Find out more by attending Food for thought, Thursday 27th February, Windsor Community Hall.
- Holocaust Memorial Lecture SeriesGlasgow University has kindly agreed to link their website of Holocaust Memorial Lecture Series with […]
- East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire’s 2020 Holocaust Memorial Day EventHoward Singerman, one of the founder members of Gathering the Voices, was the keynote speaker at East Renfrewshire and Renfrewshire’s 2020 Holocaust Memorial Day event, which this year was commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
- Saskia Tepe in Southern ArizonaOn 5th December, and 9th and 26th January I spoke at three separate 55+ communities […]
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of AuschwitzToday, The 27th January 2020 is the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, the largest […]
- Judith RosenbergAuschwitz survivor: ‘There was no life. We were starving’ Judith Rosenberg was 22 when she was put on a cramped train with her Jewish family in the spring of 1944. Together they were transported from Gyor in their native Hungary to Poland where they were immediately split up.