Gatheringthevoices.com is provided by Gathering The Voices Association
Gathering The Voices Association is the data controller for any pages with www.gatheringthevoices.com – for example – www.gatheringthevoices.com/about-us
If you follow a link to a service or website provided by anyone else, that website/organisation will:
- be the data controller
- be responsible for processing any data you share with them
- publish and manage their own privacy notice with details of how to contact them
What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Gathering The Voices
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails – for example, whether you open them and which links you click on
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our websites (gatheringthevoices.com). This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
- the pages you visit on gatheringthevoices.com
- how long you spend on each gatheringthevoices.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use the site and gatheringthevoices.com services. We do this to help:
- make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
- make improvements, for example improving site search
We also collect data in order to:
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For the purposes of UK and EU data protection legislation, the data controller is Gathering The Voices( email email@example.com)
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not allow comment on our website on any page published by default, If any page does allow comments, visitors will leave comments on the site we will collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Following a link to another website
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not store or keep any contact form data on our website. When you fill in any contact forms on our website, the data is forward via email to our Google Mail Account. This may change in the future. We will inform you of this change.
Contact us or make a complaint
If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this policy